TITLE OF PAPER: Make the Change

How much time (about) did you spend planning this paper?  (Include reading, note-taking, invention, brainstorming, outlining, etc.)  Explain what you did.

I spent about 2 hours planning this paper. I first brainstormed on my own, with the questions you provided for us. I then contacted two different people from different organizations that were on campus to learn more. After talking to them, I felt ready to start my paper.

How much time did you spend drafting?                           Revising?

I probably spent around an hour and a half drafting, and then probably another hour for revising.

What do you believe are the strengths of this paper?  On what levels does it work well?

I think the argument in general is one that is hard to disagree with. I am really passionate about “going green”, so I think that my passion shines through and helps make the paper strong.

What do you think are the weaknesses in the paper?  What might you do differently or change in this paper if you had more time?

I was originally thinking I would go into more detail about how to make the change to reusable dishes. I thought I would have to include prices and such, but in my peer review, my classmates did not think that was necessary at all. I ended up not adding it, but I don’t know if I should have or not.

What do you want a reader to think or understand after having read this paper? (This should be something he or she didn’t already know.)

I want the readers to become aware of how much trash is generated each day in the student center. With more awareness, hopefully more people will realize how important it is that we make the change, and DePaul will make the change this year.

What kind of feedback would you like me to give on your paper?  If you ultimately decide to revise this for your portfolio, how can I help?

Honest and specific feedback.