Hello! WELCOME to my E-PORTFOLIO

" There are four ways you can handle fear. You can go over it, under it, or around it.  But if you are ever to put fear behind you, you must walk straight through it. Once  you put fear behind you, leave it there."

-Donna A. Favors

(Member of the Board of Directors of the

Montgomery Institute, 1955)

They say the hardest thing to do is, to take the first step in anything you do in life.  After you take the first step, there is no looking back, thinking you can you do it, you are halfway there.

A few things my friends say about me is that, 1) I love helping people in any way I can, 2) I’m a warm personable and welcoming person who likes to talk openly with people from all walks of life, and 3) I’m hardworking and I get excited when I learn something new.

I consider myself to be conscientious, determined, bright, warm, patient and caring.  I decided to use the image of the bridge or path because for me it's a symbol of the beginning of everything I do (my learning journey).  Green is my favorite color and I love nature.  I love inspirational quotes like, “a person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.”

I’m a daughter, a sister, a mother, an ex-makeup artist and an experimental vegan.  As I grow and evolve my titles change and I look forward to new experiences.

Note: My E-Portfolio is a work in progress, thanks for visiting...