Research Journal May 20th

After doing this research paper I am actually very pleased with the way that it turned out. I, unlike others, did not find it tedious at all because I felt that I always had something to go off on when starting the next consecutive draft. The annotated bibliography may have taken a while but I think that was what helped me most the long run. Having to read through each source and take notes on them gave me a great understanding on all of the views of my topic. With these notes I was able to always have information ready to add for each draft. I think that the three drafts of the information was actually very helpful because of how much time we were given to be able to perfect our final draft.

I was also very pleased with my topic. I was actually very interested in everything I was reading and all of the information I found really made me believe in my argument. I also liked my topic because I found it easy to figure out the way I wanted to organize my paper. The sources I picked also really helped me in this.

However the final portfolio I think will be difficult because we are forced to go through all of our work again and edit it even more and respond to it. I feel like at this point I do not know what more to add and edit to my paper but I trust that the professor will give an extensive amount of constructive criticism so I actually have something to go off on.

Overall I had a good experience writing this paper and look forward to doing more in my college career.