This presentation of The New York Times is titled The Millennial Digest. During this quarter of WRD we read articles from The New York times every day. During the course of these 10-11 weeks, articles about my generation, "millennial", have flooded the pages of The Times, and the majority of the articles refer to us as a destructive, technological, lazy, distracted and impatient generation.

My opinionated remix of The New York Times states this: "I am not The New York Times, I am not to be placed in categories or marginalized! I am more than a few words, and the words you describe me as do not make me. Each generation is the same just living under different circumstances, and I refuse to be considered any less than the people before me based on the opinions of upper class white American men who use money and power to assume things about people. I refuse to wear these labels and accept this generalization!" It is upsetting to read things about yourself in publication written by people who know nothing about you. Yes they are generalizing but that's the point we aren't a general generation.

We consist of so many types of people and no one should be subjected to categories of identification. I can identify myself! Thank you!