A Little About Me..

My name is Ivette Enriquez, I am a first year student at Depaul University. I am from Chicago, Illinois, which i might add is probably the best city ever. I chose Depaul because I always really liked the school and it's close to home. =) I am probably a shopaholic and my job at Forever 21 doesn't really help my problem. My favorite color would be either purple or pink and my favorite food would most likely be italian. I graduated from Holy Trinity high school which was a small school of about 400 kids all together, so coming into DePaul was a bit surprising. Either way I am glad I chose to attend this school and I am excited to work towards earning my Psychology degree.

I am currently in Michael Moore's WRD 103 Class. This is my portfolio in which you will find the different work that I did throughtout this quarter. I would say that I am an okay writer but there is still room for improvement. My portfolio includes everything from rough drafts andtextual analysis, to final drafts and finished projects. Hope you enjoy it!.

Example Image