By facilitating thoughtful and important discussions, I will be able to lead a group of people with compassion, knowledge, and power to make our society a better place and to understand the world around us.

Hello all! My name is Breanna Magnuson and I hail from Mokena, Illinois. Currently, I am a sophomore at DePaul University, I am in the honors program, and I am in the school of Communications with a major in Advertising and Public Relations. 

My favorite color is bluemy favorite movie is Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and my favorite tv show is Workaholics. I am obsessed with my weiner dog, Stretch, who is the single greatest creation on this Earth besides mac n' cheese pizza. Space is the coolest subject to study, and Neil DeGrasse Tyson is my idol and the best soul dancer around. I have been a vegetarian for almost three years now, and I love the satisfaction I get knowing that I'm standing up for what I believe in and doing the world good.

The banner on my digication page is taken from the Ray Ban "Never Hide" campaign. Their support of human rights and the LGTBQ community is something I closely follow and support. The Ray Ban campaign portrays regular guys and girls living their day to day lives with authenticity, with the courage to express themselves and their unique individuality, because the best thing is to be is yourself. I want to create an environment where students feel comfortable in their own skin. I want students to feel unique and present. I want them to never give up. Never pretend. Never be afraid. Never hide.

This digication page portrays my journey in becoming and being a Chicago Quarter Mentor here at DePaul. As you explore my portfolio, you will see the progress I have made in learning how to organize topics and discussions better, becoming a more confident leader, and stepping out of my comfort zone easier. I hope to showcase my improvements from this course as I learn how to become an efficient and successful Chicago Quarter Mentor.

Thank you for viewing my page. Enjoy!