Free Entry- 9/4/17

Dreams- from the perspective of Chloe (This is the intro for my book I’m writing)

Have you ever had the type of dream where you fall asleep and have a dream where you know you’re dreaming but it still feels like you’re awake?  Have you ever had the type of dream where you don’t remember what happened but you woke up feeling really happy- like you’ve just come back from some other world in your consciousness, or from heaven?  I have- not a lot lately- I think because things haven’t been going so great- but I have had such dreams.

One of, if not the first, dreams I remember having that fit this bill was when I was younger- in my twenties, I think- when I was living at a nursing home.  It probably came out of nowhere- where maybe something in my subconscious knew that I needed a pick me up.  In the dream there was the type of tone where I was abnormally happy- like there was something at stake, like I was destined for something that was going to happen, and angels came to visit me in my sleep to prep me for the journey.  I know that sounds crazy, but if you had this dream, you would be amazed.  The people in it didn’t talk, didn’t say anything, but I could tell there was something going down- maybe because of the fact that there were two seemingly good, like angel good, people sitting on the couch, and one bad person sitting in the middle of the couch.  On either side of the couch, if I remember correctly, was a blonde girl sitting- one on the left, the other on the right.  One was younger, like preteen or younger, and the other was a bit older, maybe a teenager or a little younger.  The guy in the middle, looking back, was about middle aged, maybe a little older- it was like I was supposed to recognize him- maybe he was the father of an old friend of mine- did this mean that something that was about to go down had something to do with this man in my dreams, that maybe was a manifestation of someone I knew when I was younger?  It’s funny, because a bit of time after I had this dream, I was walking down the street near the nursing home and I saw a blonde girl- and right away I recognized her as a blonde girl from my dream- and something inside of me (this was around the time of when that something inside of me started to peak, again) said that it was a blonde girl from my dream.  And ever since then I have repeatedly seen blonde girls- the younger one is usually older, like a teenager or in her twenties, and she is shorter and usually a little tubby- like she has junk in the trunk, in a good way; and the other blonde girl is usually tall, around the same age as the other one, taller, skinny (sometimes almost too skinny).  I am wondering if these two have been deemed my guardian angels.  And I wonder what is the malevolence behind the other person, the man sitting on the couch. 

Anyways, back to the meaning of the dream- what happened- it was like something very important was pending in the silence of the dream- the way they looked at me, the abnormal and intriguing tone of the dream.  Something important in my subconscious was that now I can’t remember which girl was on the right or left.  Also the three people (in a way implying in their silence that something very important was going to happen), if I remember correctly, were watching a television- and I can’t exactly remember what was on the screen- but my intuition, after the dream, said that it was of a person with a cane, walking.  Something inside of me also thinks it was just snow- television snow?

Another dream I had, one that I knew I was dreaming (I can’t quite put my finger on if I knew I was dreaming in the first one) was where I ran a marathon type thing, but I was inside, and I went from room to room- and people were telling me which way to go, stuff like that.  And it had the amazing tone, like I was abnormally safe and therefor very happy.  Another where I knew I was dreaming was when I was in a room with a counselor person from the nursing home- but I remember it like she was my friend- and it had the tone of impending, very obvious reality- it was like I was looking into what was going on, and I was in a room that was full of toys/art stuff (the counselor was an art therapist, in reality, kind of- she led art group)- and I was sitting on the floor and I looked (can’t remember the details exactly- but this is the best I can remember-) in a box of candy/cigarettes and I remember looking in to thinking something about my grandpa.

Another dream I had where I knew I was dreaming, I was in my old bedroom, in the house that I grew up in, and I think I was in bed and I was watching a television that was in front of me, I think hanging, kind of, from the wall- there wasn’t originally a television there in my old house- and on the screen was a kid who had a mother who was a cooking show host on the Food Network.  He was younger and it was just him- his neck up -I think- and I think, if I remember correctly, it was also kind of composed of snow- red and green, I think, mostly.

Another I had where it felt like I was for real living was where I kind of couldn’t see what was going on in front of me, if I remember correctly, but I could see some of it (looking back).  A lady with a pink collared shirt- the formal cotton kind I think- offered me some fish- and I don’t remember if I accepted it or not.  The same type of lady, with a collared shirt (I can’t remember it exactly- if it was collared-  but my intuition says it was purple) was with a bunch of other people and they didn’t say anything but their demeanor showed that they were scared for me- but it was like they were showing their feelings in an infantile way- like their facial expression and their eyes looked almost infantile.  Another time I was alone in a place that I think was a hall (my intuition says that this was the most important if not one of the most important) and there was a light shining from above- I think from a lightbulb.  Another dream was when I was placed in a weird basement (and I felt the danger that was going on), with a girl from my past named Rebecca.  There was that tone where it was obvious that things weren’t completely safe, but since I was being taken care of, I felt ok.  Like I was safe in the cell- with walls of stone, if I remember correctly.  Another dream I had was where I was with my parents, after being reunited with them, and I looked up to the sky and there were stars, but the way in which they shined was surreal, because it was so beautiful.  I often wish I could go back to that dream, to see the stars, that seemed to be from heaven, or some amazing place.  Another time I was kind of half asleep and I had a dream where I saw two planet type things, in a galaxy type setting, that if I remember correctly were spinning, and I think were purple and pink, and it was like they were side by side, like two worlds, being side by side- maybe like they didn’t know about each other.  Haha. 

Yep, I have had many dreams, many of which I knew I was awake (one being the one I have written about a million times- the three/brown eyed guy by my side dream) and that have amazed me.  Of course I can’t go back to them, but often when I go to bed I wish I would have another one of these dreams, because they are one in a million.