Free Write 8/20/17- take this comically if you want

It is the day before the eclipse, and it is going to happen no matter what.  I am listening to Panda.  Last night I watched it, the music video, on YouTube.  The most important parts are the very beginning and the very end.  The important part in the beginning is where someone is walking, alone, towards the left, and the most important part towards the end is the guy with a panda face painted on his face.  These parts are most important, partially, because they frame the music video.  I perceive this music video to be what it will be like after the eclipse, if such a place should exist.  I think everything is going to change after the eclipse, because, for a few moments, we will be completely cut off from the Sun.  This means, maybe, that whatever we knew as a whole will have to reinvent itself again (in a way).  I have a phobia of eclipses.  I almost looked at one when I was young, so the fear remains (I think it was an eclipse- I think I was in 4th grade).  Back to Panda- the premise of the song’s lyrics revolves around a “Panda”- a car that is both black and white.  So if a schizophrenic person saw it, he or she wouldn’t be able to tell if it was black or white, if he or she was hallucinating.  It would be a mix of both, the ultimate thing in pretending; in not knowing the truth. 

Lately I have been going online a lot, looking at images on Google and Bing.com.  One that I look at a lot is The Last Supper.  I think the painter had a bit of magic up his sleeve when he painted it, because there seems to be some hidden meaning in the painting.  If you look closely, there is a head that looks like an alien behind Peter’s head.  I took it to be a daughter, a baby of an apostle (Peter?) and Mary Magdalene, or a daughter of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.  At first I thought she was Sarah.  She looks like an alien, at first I thought, because she was an angel, but then I thought she looked like an alien because she was retarded.  I think she might have been retarded because of something about Jesus was a he-she, and I bet when him and Mary Magdalene had intercourse, she -somehow- figured it out.  Maybe because of physical features.  Maybe she (Mary Magdalene) was a victim of the pretending thing that a lot of people think is schizo.  If you look closely, by the heads of the apostles, in their ears and back of their heads and whatnot, there are alien looking babies.  Are these the manifestations of the potential babies of Mary Magdalene and the apostles?  The only baby thing I can see that doesn’t look retarded/like and alien (potentially bad angels, or devils) is the one to the left of Mary Magdalene’s head.  She looks not like an alien.  Is this the one true Sara?  Or is she the sister of Sarah, the alien head behind Peter?  Or are these both one person (Panda)? It looks like the alien head behind Peter is almost sucking its thumb, and the nonalien one is hiding behinnd Mary Magdalene.  I think the reason the painter painted this was so that one day we would be able to figure out the pretending thing.  I think the reason for the fall of Jesus was because of the pretending thing.  I think someone, an apostle (which one in the painting? Maybe the most evil looking one- the one on the right looking at Jesus/Mary Magdalene scary- or maybe it was another apostle) pretended to be Jesus, and they had a baby, and that was why it was retarded/an alien.  Did this happen, with any other potential babies in the heads/ears of the apostles?  I think the whole thing happened because Jesus got screwed, and he was really mad about what happened, and now nothing is alright completely because he was supposed to be the savior.   But that’s how the pretending thing happened.  Did it happen in heaven?  How many heavens are there?  Did what happen was that an angel girl/girl thing in heaven get screwed by a male angel, who later would be a fallen angel (Lucifer), because of the pretending thing, and that was when it was apparent that this now, this everything, was going to fail, and then it needed to be played out, so Earth was the next thing, and that’s how the thing happened again; God knew that everything had already failed because of what happened in heaven.  I think the main thing, though, is that they did the whole thing for the baby.  It was all meant for the baby, but is that Sarah (if she was the unretarded or a retarded one)? That’s why everything we know still is.  I think Sarah was sent because she was from the next thing that didn’t fail, and it was known that this thing already failed, so now there is still a chance, because of Sara.

These are just my ideas.  Look at The Last Supper and see if you agree with me.  You can take this to be funny if you want, but this is the thing I came to write about by studying The Last Supper.