8/17/19

Hi, my name is Abigail, and I am an underachiever.  The thrills of my life include my sister's “glow getter” t-shirt, watching Alaskan Huskies fearing Miniature Poodles, and sneaking out of the house at 3Am just to meet my true love at the bridge.  My Dad disapproves of such things, but I do them anyways.  When my dog, Ian, disapproves of such things (in heaven) I can close my eyes and watch him pace in uncertainty at the disgrace of not being able to be there to guard his one true master.  The last time I saw him alive, we were lying down in the grass in the forest preserve, his head in my lap.  The question that probably plagued his mind was “Am I going to die.”—Brad Pitt in Meet Joe Black style, sans the spoonful of peanut butter, as this is probably not safe for dogs.  Actually, the last time I googled it; peanut butter was safe as long as it doesn’t contain xylitol.  That is a word that I could imagine being on my Stylistics quiz- you know, the type of thing where you can write a bunch of gibberish and if you weren’t concentrating while you were reading could pass as a complex and well thought out document.  Such a thing amazes me, but it is probably evil, as its purpose denotates confusion and nothingness.

I like to think when I go to sleep, I go to hell- just to visit- because I am an angel.  I am best friends with Gabby and had a crush on Gabrielle- but it wouldn’t work out with Gabrielle because angels can’t have sex in heaven.  This is a flaw- I think something at the error of God, just like the thing with the Virgin Mary (what we don’t learn about in Angel Preschool or Kindergarten or middle school because it is just too dangerous).  Whenever I see angels walking around with their wings, on Earth, they always seem denied, like they are about to burst with sexual angst, like they would **** the next thing as long as they could see it.  If I oversaw heaven, I would change things up.  I don’t think Gabrielle is doing things right.  The only reason he is in charge is because he was the last one to truly see God.  This happens once in a millennium.  Gabrielle saw Her in his Angel Sleep, and she just said to keep up the good work (for angels to).  She also said to beware of the next Hitler, as he will deny good through the acceptance of evil.  She said she had just seen To Kill a Mockingbird in a movie theater in the next heaven with all of the other He’s and She’s, the Gods of all of the different universes, and She said that if we don’t watch out the concept of Boo will fall and Eula May’s Father will take over.  She said she had knots in her stomach the moment before Scout and Jem were saved.  She said it was up to Gabrielle to encourage the other angels to look out for unforeseen danger, as that is more dangerous than obvious peril. 

Whenever Gabrielle gets off on his high horse, Gabriella just sits back, rolls her eyes, and sticks her feet out in front of the circular table in the AA (Arch Angel) Conference Room.  Gabriella and I always sit across from each other and Gabriella always sits next to Gabrielle.  We are supposed to believe that the center of the room is God, just like the chalice in The Last Supper is between Mary Magdalene and Jesus. The V is supposed to be God.  That is why all of the kids during Sarah’s time that are in the back of the heads of the People of The Last Supper are trying really hard to look away from the “V’= because it was God and the brightness of the Chalice blinded them, whenever they looked into the eyes of Jesus and Mary Magdalene and the Apostles.  My favorite is the one in the back of the head of Mary Magdalene- we decided in the last AA meeting that that was Sarah.  A lot of humans don’t believe in Sarah, they think she would have been a sin to conceive and therefore she would be evil.  I got my wings renewed as soon as I showed I believed in Sarah- I painted a watercolor of her, her giving the second Last Supper the night before she died.  God made her leave because her two kids didn’t get along, and she would have been heartbroken if they died before her. 

So, Journal, I am just checking in.  Have a good sleep.