DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
R U L E S
- Any member of the DePaul Community (users of the UCWbL, those who have never used the UCWbL, UCWbL tutors, Instructors, alumni, etc.) may participate in any and all of the 3 tracks of #UCWbL10. As we always say: we're for everyone!
- You can only select 1 track per quarter. You have until the last day of classes of that quarter to complete the track.
- You may only complete a given track one time during the 2016-2017 school year.
- In order to start the game, you must make an #UCWbL10 account at the beginning of each quarter.
- To receive credit for your Quests, you must post evidence (i.e., a photo) of your completed quest on Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram with the hashtag #UCWbL10. Additional tags, such as your track name (#DragonTrack, #UnicornTrack, #YetiTrack) are also welcome!
- If your social media accounts are private, you must follow the UCWbL on the social media account(s) that you are planning to submit your photos with. We will follow you back, because this allows us to see the photos that you have submitted for the game.
- Once you have completed enough quests to reach the next level, you will be summoned by @DePaulUCWbL to receive your prize. You must phsyically come into the specificed UCWbL location (Lewis 1600 or SAC 212) in order to collect your prize.