Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the University Center for Writing-based Learning (UCWbL) by completing the tracks of #UCWbL10!
#UCWbL10 is a quarterly fantastical adventure game open to every member of the DePaul community: sign up to become a Questmaster and complete quests across DePaul to level up and win prizes, all while celebrating our 10th year of working with writers!
JOIN THE QUEST
- Sign up by completing the registration form!
- Pick a track: There are 3 tracks: Dragon, Unicorn, and Yeti. All tracks are open to any member of the DePaul community, and each track contains a set of 20 Quests to chose from. To master a track, complete 10 Quests during a quarter. Pick your track based on the types of quests that you are most interested in completing.
- Share your quests on social media: We will be using the hashtag #UCWbL10 to track participant progress, so please provide all social media usernames you intend to use to participate in #UCWbL10.
- Create a Questmaster name: We will use your Questmaster name on our weekly Leaderboard so participants can compete and track one another's progress!
- Level up by completing quests throughout the quarter to win prizes!