Dear viewers,

Thank you for visiting the home page of my professional portfolio. This site is a self-published compilation of my continuing work in such occupations as a screenwriter, essayist, journalist, actor, performance-poet, and radio-show host. It is both on-going and regularly updated. Having said that, I would like to cordially invite you to browse the various subsections of the portfolio by navigating the tool-bar above.

Each section is designed with a welcome address that briefly describes my history with the medium, my motivations for participating in it, and some specific contextual information about the featured works. Although I have more confidence in some fields than others, I have strived to include works that emphasize the diverse range of my interests, both literary and performance.

I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to browse this oeuvre. In many ways, the content within these virtual pages represents my academic and artistic evolution, as well as the breakdown of my thought process made incarnate on paper and photograph. As such, it could not be more dear to my heart.

Sincerely,

Devin Leigh