Hi, I'm Katharine Bourg and I am a freshman at DePaul University persuing a major in Communications and Media. Most people call me Katie, Twiggy, or Moose. I was born and raised in Joliet, a suburb just an hour and a half away from Chicago. I have a mom, a dad, and two brothers, Chris and Nick. In my spare time, you will most likely see me playing my guitar or composing a song. Music is my greatest passion as I have been a musician for over half my life.  My favorite bands include the Donnas, Incubus, Liz Phair, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Smashing Pumpkins. My friends mean the world to me.I love hanging out with them, whether its going to concerts with them, the movies, or just driving around Joliet, I always have a blast with them and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

In this e-Portfolio, you will find all of my works that I have completed this quarter in WRD 103. This includes final drafts, rough drafts, classroom exercises, and everything else that I have done. I hope you enjoy reading what I have accomplished this quarter and see how much I have developed as a writer.