I would have to say that my multimodal project was a bit of a challenge for me at first. I had some prior experience using windows movie maker but not all that much to call me an expert, or even a novice in that case. In my project I included sound and picture which was something new, but in the end I got the hang of it and was able to finish. Here, you can see the process I took.

First I gathered all the pictures and videos of times that ment the most to me or that had a big impact in my life. These are the moments that I wanted to show because I believe that because of the incidents that happen in the past is what made me who I am today. This image is of my friends grave site, I had to make sure to include him because he was a big part of my life and a huge loss.

Next i took pictures of past journal entries that I had made. I made sure to look for specific ones where I wrote about the pictures that would go with it. That way it would make sense and I would be able to show the kind of writer that I am today. Here you can see my journal entry on graduation, I also included pictures of the day so that my audience can get a real sense to it as if they were there themselves.

My multimodal shows that I am a type of writer that writes through experience. I write as things happen. I guess you can kind of call me a story teller because I like to record everything that happens to me as if it were a story. You can see through my multimodal my journal entries and the picture or videos that all describe me and moments that have happened to me throughout my life.