Photo courtesy of: Howard. "Map of the Middle East and North Africa." MabryOnline.org. 5 Feb. 2007. Web. 23 Feb. 2011. <mabryonline.org...>.

My remix is a representation of what is going on in the Middle East and North Africa.  I gave Saudi Arabia the name 'uncertainty' because they are not sure what these revolutions in neighboring countries will mean for them.  Egypt, Iran, and Libya were given names like 'revolution', 'uprising', and 'chaos' because of the current states those countries are currently in.  I think that naming them by these terms represents how the countries are not unified right now, and are better represented by terms describing the controversies they find themselves in.

The way I made my remix was copying and pasting the original version into a Word document.  I then used text boxes to put over the countries' names to put in the words I found suitable for my remix.  Some assumptions I had about my audience were that they were aware of what was going on in the Middle East and North Africa.  If they had no idea the events taking place in these countries, the remix may have not made sense to them.